The Lagoon 380. The most successful cruising catamaran design of all time.
The Lagoon 380 from Lagoon Catamarans is still going strong. Horizon Yacht Sales offers the Lagoon 380 catamaran for sale – the undisputed world champion in its category with more than 700 boats delivered to date. It’s fast, easy to manoeuver and safe, and like many Lagoon catamarans has a legion of fans spread across the world’s oceans.
Lagoon catamarans have the following characteristics:
- a simple, efficient deck layout
- vertical glazing provides better protection against the sun and optimizes space and headroom
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that is light and strong
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- move around easily and safely under sail thanks to wide side decks and a rigid walkway on the trampoline…
- transom platforms provide easy access to the sea and dinghy
- the cockpit is a real outdoor lounge area on anchor or under sail
- Easy communication between helm and cockpit
- saloon and cabins bathed in natural light (large hull windows)
- 360° vision in the rounded saloon
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engines compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
Don’t take our word for it – here is what the experts have to say about the Lagoon catamaran 380:
« On our way back from Saint Gilles Croix de Vie we settled into a speed of 8-9 knots with the gennaker set in 15 knots of wind, all in perfect comfort ». Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK, June 2008
« As with most multi-hulled boats, she performs best with the wind on or aft of the beam, reaching 12-13 knots in good conditions. » Latitudes and Attitudes, USA, August 2006
« Outstandingly in a strong breeze and heavy seas. She’s a boat in which you feel safe, well equipped, and extremely comfortable. »
Jean Grumellon, retired fishing-boat owner, Saint-Malo
«Horizon Yacht Charters won the Tortola to Anegada race on hull number 008, “Romance” with just 2 crew aboard, beating all cruising monohulls and catamarans! We found her close winded for a cruising cat in the 25 knot plus conditions, and she tacked effortlessly. »
- Lagoon 380 Essential: this version comprises all the essential features to ensure you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
- Lagoon 380 Comfort: fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Click Here to book a test sail or charter a Lagoon 380. The Lagoon 380 is available to purchase to place into charter or to own privately. Follow the links for Charter Purchase or Private Purchase.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 11.55 m / 37 ft 11 in
- Model Length
- 11.5824 m / 38 ft
- Beam (width)
- 6.53 m / 21 ft 5 in
- 7,260 kg / 16,006 lbs
- Sail area
- 77 m2 / 829 ft2
- Draft (depth)
- 1.15 m / 3 ft 9 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 100 L / 26 gallons
- Secondary fuel tank capacity
- 100 L / 26 gallons
- Water capacity
1 x 300 L / 1 x 79 gallons
- Engine make + Drive
- Yanmar / Saildrive
- Engine size
- 21 hp / 15 kW
- No. of engines
- Height of mast above water
- 17.32 m / 56 ft 10 in
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.