The Lagoon 380 from Lagoon Catamarans is still going strong. Horizon Yacht Sales offers the Lagoon 380 catamaran for sale – the undisputed world champion in its category with more than 700 boats delivered to date. It’s fast, easy to manoeuver and safe, and like many Lagoon catamarans has a legion of fans spread across the world’s oceans.
Lagoon catamarans have the following characteristics:
- a simple, efficient deck layout
- vertical glazing provides better protection against the sun and optimizes space and headroom
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that is light and strong
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- move around easily and safely under sail thanks to wide side decks and a rigid walkway on the trampoline…
- transom platforms provide easy access to the sea and dinghy
- the cockpit is a real outdoor lounge area on anchor or under sail
- Easy communication between helm and cockpit
- saloon and cabins bathed in natural light (large hull windows)
- 360° vision in the rounded saloon
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engines compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
Don’t take our word for it – here is what the experts have to say about the Lagoon catamaran 380:
« On our way back from Saint Gilles Croix de Vie we settled into a speed of 8-9 knots with the gennaker set in 15 knots of wind, all in perfect comfort ». Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK, June 2008
« As with most multi-hulled boats, she performs best with the wind on or aft of the beam, reaching 12-13 knots in good conditions. » Latitudes and Attitudes, USA, August 2006
« Outstandingly in a strong breeze and heavy seas. She’s a boat in which you feel safe, well equipped, and extremely comfortable. »
Jean Grumellon, retired fishing-boat owner, Saint-Malo
«Horizon Yacht Charters won the Tortola to Anegada race on hull number 008, “Romance” with just 2 crew aboard, beating all cruising monohulls and catamarans! We found her close winded for a cruising cat in the 25 knot plus conditions, and she tacked effortlessly. »
- Lagoon 380 Essential: this version comprises all the essential features to ensure you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
- Lagoon 380 Comfort: fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Click Here to book a test sail or charter a Lagoon 380. The Lagoon 380 is available to purchase to place into charter or to own privately. Follow the links for Charter Purchase or Private Purchase.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 11.55 m / 37 ft 11 in
- Beam (width)
- 6.53 m / 21 ft 5 in
- 7,260 kg / 16,006 lbs
- Sail area
- 77 m2 / 829 ft2
- Draft (depth)
- 1.15 m / 3 ft 9 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 100 L / 26 gallons
- Secondary fuel tank capacity
- 100 L / 26 gallons
- Water capacity
1 x 300 L / 1 x 79 gallons
- Engine make + Drive
- Yanmar / Saildrive
- Engine size (standard)
- 21 hp / 15 kW
- No. of engines
- Height of mast above water
- 17.32 m / 56 ft 10 in
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.