The Invincible 42 Open Fisherman makes a statement just pulling up to the dock, without saying a word. Everything we know, packed into one magnificent package. A boat with serious passage-making capabilities and extreme stability engineered into every inch.
Invincible 42 Open Fisherman Features
- Single-Level Deck
- 360-Degree Walk Around Fishability
- 675 Gallons of Fuel allows for 600-plus Nautical Mile Range
- Above and Below Deck Livewells
- AGM Sealed Batteries
- Built-In Anchor Locker
- Deluxe Console with Fully-Lined Interior-Room for Full-Sized Head
- Exceptionally Generous Under-Deck Storage
- Finished Bilge
- Under Gunnel Lighting
- High-Speed Pickup for Livewell Seachest
- Interior Console Lights
- Saltwater Washdown
- Three Automatic 2,000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Waterproof Switches and Circuit Breaker Protected System
- 100% Vinylester Resin Hull
- 316 Stainless-Steel Hardware
If you would like to buy an Invincible 42 Open Fisherman for private use, or for placing in our highly regarded charter fleet in the Caribbean, or would simply like to learn more about this or another Bavaria model email Robin Hodges. email@example.com Full contact details for our team can be found here.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 13 m / 42 ft 8 in
- Beam (width)
- 3.5 m / 11 ft 6 in
- 6,100 kg / 13,448 lbs
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 2,140 L / 565 gallons
- Engine size
- 1800 hp / 1342 kW
- No. of engines
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.