Their most popular model, the Invincible 39 OPEN FISHERMAN, features the ride, range, speed, and comfort that the hardcore tournament angler insists on.
Every detail is specifically engineered for the purpose at hand. A boat as comfortable on a family outing to the Bahamas, as it is chasing sailfish in the Gulf Stream.
Invincible 39 OPEN FISHERMAN Features:
- Single-Level Deck
- 360-Degree Walk Around Fishability
- 550 Gallons of Fuel allows for 500-plus Nautical Mile Range
- bove and Below Deck Livewells
- AGM Sealed Batteries
- Built-In Anchor Locker
- Deluxe Console with Fully-Lined Interior-Room for Full-Sized Head
- Exceptionally Generous Under-Deck Storage
- Finished Bilge
- Under Gunnel Lighting
- High-Speed Pickup for Livewell Seachest
- Interior Console Lights
- Saltwater Washdown
- Three Automatic 2,000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Waterproof Switches and Circuit Breaker Protected System
- 100% Vinylester Resin Hull
- 316 Stainless-Steel Hardware
- K Plane Style Trim Tabs
- Vacuum-Bagged Cored Hull Construction
If you would like to buy an Invincible 39 Open Fisherman for private use, or for placing in our highly regarded charter fleet in the Caribbean or would simply like to learn more about this or another Invincible model email, Robin Hodges. email@example.com Full contact details for our team can be found here.
About Invincible 39 OPEN FISHERMAN
The Invincible 39 is the ride the industry is talking about. That’s what we set out to achieve in 2006 and it has reshaped the centre console category. The fastest and flattest-riding hulls in the business must be experienced to truly feel the Invincible difference. Our expert builders use the most current techniques available and the finest materials to build boats that are athletic and stronger than our competitors. Within the parameters of semi-custom, owner-designed boats, we are specialists at ensuring your Invincible is built to our exacting standards, but with your distinct wishes in mind.
Contact Horizon today for more information!
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 12 m / 39 ft 4 in
- Beam (width)
- 3.4 m / 11 ft 2 in
- 5,400 kg / 11,905 lbs
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 2,040 L / 539 gallons
- Engine size
- 1800 hp / 1342 kW
- No. of engines
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.