The Invincible 40 Catamaran – Never content to rest on our laurels, we recently reinvented the entire catamaran industry when we launched our original 40’ in 2017. Our 40’ is the first to use Morelli & Melvin’s innovative, hybrid, semi-asymmetrical design, giving it unprecedented performance and handling for a catamaran, with the speed, room and range to carry you and your crew virtually anywhere, under any conditions.
Invincible 40 Catamaran Features
- 360-Degree Walk Around Fishability
- Side Dive Door (Optional)
- Flat Transom
- 750-plus Nautical Mile Range
- Above and Below Deck Livewells
- AGM Sealed Batteries
- Built-In Anchor Locker
- Exceptionally Generous Under-Deck Storage
- Finished Bilge
- Under Gunnel Lighting
- Interior Console Light
- Saltwater Washdown
- Waterproof Switches and Circuit Breaker Protected System
- 100% Vinylester Resin Hull
- Four (4) Automatic 2,000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Vacuum-Bagged Cored Hull Construction
- 316 Stainless-Steel Hardware
If you would like to buy an Invincible 40 Catamaran for private use, or for placing in our highly regarded charter fleet in the Caribbean, or would simply like to learn more about this or another Bavaria model email Robin Hodges. firstname.lastname@example.org Full contact details for our team can be found here.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 12.2 m / 40 ft
- Beam (width)
- 2.7 m / 8 ft 10 in
- 6,800 kg / 14,991 lbs
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 3,000 L / 793 gallons
- Engine size
- 1800 hp / 1342 kW
- No. of engines
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.