When they designed the Bavaria Cruiser 45, Bavaria wanted to create a yacht which people would feel completely at home on – with features like the huge bathing platform, big cockpit and bright saloon – and also a yacht of the utmost flexibility.
There are therefore three versions: ‘Holiday’, ‘Style’ and ‘Ambition’. Furthermore, this is the only yacht in its class available in a five-cabin version as well as three and four cabins, and which has a dinghy garage for a tender. The new Bavaria Cruiser 45 is an absolute all-rounder.
The overall design of the Bavaria Cruiser 45 is a picture of clarity, and the deck layout is clear and uncluttered too. All of the halyards and sheets for the sails run to the stern inside the superstructure. When it comes to sailing performance, this yacht is safe even under severe conditions. A performance rig assists in perfect trimming.
The Bavaria Cruiser 45 offers great sailing performance on the one hand and safe sailing on the other. You can trim and steer it from the two steering pedestals in the back cockpit, setting and carefully trimming the sails to every situation using the four winches. The helm position also gives you a perfect view over all the navigation equipment, the sails and the course ahead.
Speed was important for the design brief. For example, the self-tacking jib guarantees fast turning when tacking. A big gennaker gets you moving quickly, and it’s set and stowed using a furler. A perfectly balanced rudder blade also makes itself felt in performance. The BAVARIA C45 obeys every rudder movement under sail and when maneuvering at port.
Being lighter than other yachts is almost a matter of course thanks to VacuTec technology from Bavaria.
VPP sail performance at 12 kn true wind speed; 103% Jib and Gennaker; deep keel 2.20 m.
It was just as important to the development team that the Bavaria Cruiser 45 should be very safe and easy to sail, and they succeeded. This is the result of decades of experience in building cruising and sailing yachts under the guidance of the team at BAVARIA YACHTS and Cossutti Yacht Design.
Maurizio Cossutti and his team masterminded the design of the Bavaria Cruiser 45. They created something truly unique – an elongated hull with three big windows, a long window strip, a narrow looking superstructure – in short: a silhouette in the style of a superyacht. This yacht sets a completely new, fresh tone in the 45‐foot sailing yacht segment.
Clear design dominates the Bavaria Cruiser 45. All of the hatches are recessed into the deck and provide ideal lighting and ventilation. The walk‐on deck and the superstructure are level, without any steps or edges. The cockpit is divided into two: a sailing and a relaxation area. Everything is designed with one objective: offering the perfect time to everyone on board – as befits a small superyacht.
The BAVARIA C45 is the best proof that superyachts don’t necessarily have to be super‐big. Even at 14.25 metres long, you’ll find all of the comforts you need to enjoy an unforgettable voyage at sea with your friends and family. Three equipment versions guarantee that there’s something for every taste.
- DINGHY GARAGE – Truly unique. There’s no other yacht in the world in this class which offers a dinghy garage for a tender in the stern.
- WET BAR WITH BBQ GRILL – The cockpit area converts into a barbecue area. It’s simple, thanks to a gas barbecue and fold‐up wet bar including fridge.
- TWIN‐TABLE COCKPIT – Delicious lunch, culinary dinner or just for relaxing – the tables in the cockpit can be lowered in just a few moves to create a lounge area.
- XXL BATHING PLATFORMS – A delightful place to swim or prepare for a dive. At 2.38 metres wide, there’s space for everything and everybody.
- SUNBATHING AREAS AT THE COCKPIT – If you feel like a change of sunbathing venue, you can use the two spacious sunbathing areas right next to the ladderway.
- FLUSH HATCHES IN THE DECK – Not everyone offers these, but we consider them a sign of good design. All of the hatches in the deck and in the superstructure are recessed.
- SELF‐TACKING JIB – Makes tacking into the wind a pure pleasure: simply set the rudder, turn – and on you go.
- DUAL WHEEL STEERING – Keep everything in view – that’s what’s important. Not just the sails and the course, but, thanks to the latest technology, many other things on board.
- TEAK DECK -Looks better, feels better and corresponds with Bavaria’s idea of the art of boat building: optional teak laid in the cockpit and on all the walk‐on decks.
- HULL WINDOWS – Big hull windows match the design of the elongated hull and provide lots of extra light below deck.
- EXTRA SUNBATHING AREAS – If you’re looking for an alternative to the sunbathing surfaces in the cockpit area, you’ll find it on the foredeck and under the boom.
- STYLISH LIGHT STRIP – You can never get enough natural light. Which is why extra‐long windows have been incorporated to add brightness to the saloon.
- UNDER‐DECK FURLER – Self‐tacking jib and genoa are stowed below deck on a rolling system. To us that’s a matter of good design, simplicity and performance.
Interior and Layouts
A good interior is always a perfect combination of style and functionality. In the BAVARIA C45 you can help choose the style, especially by selecting the wood: classic mahogany, white oak or elegant walnut. All of it staged with lots of daylight, creating a naturally bright environment below deck. It feels as comfortable as your home on land.
Yachts of this size often come in three- and four-cabin versions. But the BAVARIA C45 is available with upto five cabins. That’s a world-first. All of the layouts – a total of ten – boast a brightly lit saloon and top comfort levels, thanks to high-quality materials and masses of storage space.
What’s great about it is that you never feel hemmed in, even if you choose more cabins. All of them still have ample space for relaxing and enjoying, which is what it’s all about.
Contact Horizon Yacht Sales to find out more about this superb yacht.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 13.98 m / 45 ft 10 in
- Beam (width)
- 4.49 m / 14 ft 9 in
- 11,935 kg / 26,312 lbs
- Sail area
- 124 m2 / 1,330 ft2
- Draft (depth)
- 220 m / 721 ft 9 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 250 L / 66 gallons
- Water capacity
1 x 650 L / 1 x 172 gallons
- Engine size (standard)
- 76 hp / 56 kW
- No. of engines
Yacht Sales EnquiryEnquire
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.