Horizon Yacht Sales - Caribbean Boat Management for Villa Owners
Caribbean Boat Management
Horizon provides Caribbean Boat Management for Villa owners. We offer a range of boats from quality builders, that have been carefully selected to suit the needs of villa owners. Whether you are looking for a runaround, a fast day boat, a RIB, a sailing yacht, a game fishing boat, or a weekender, we offer a range of new boats to suit most types of boating in the Caribbean. If you are looking for a vessel which we are not agents for, or you wish to buy a pre-owned boat, our brokers in the BVI, UK and USA will find the vessel suited to your needs, at no additional cost to you.
Horizon has the experience to offer advice and deal with every aspect of the purchase process:
- Size, make, model, specification, options and bespoke upgrades
- Shipping, importation, registration
- Comprehensive handover of your new boat, and for first-time boat owners or those seeking a refresher, we can offer boat handling courses, as well as seamanship and navigation tuition, or supply a captain
- Customized boat maintenance and management plans
- Chase boat service for on-the-water maintenance and support
- After-sales service and warranty are where our quality maintenance and committed customer service are the foundation of our reputation
Horizon Yacht Sales And Our Mission
Horizon Yacht Sales was established in 1998 and our vision for Caribbean yacht purchase is the same today as it was 21 years ago:
“To offer immaculate yachts, exemplary customer service, and outstanding value for money”
We offer new yachts from 33 -77 feet and deal direct with the factory for catamarans from Nautitech, Lagoon and Fountaine Pajot, and monohulls from Jeanneau and Bavaria. We also have a comprehensive selection of pre-owned brokerage yachts available for discerning buyers.