The Invincible 33 OPEN FISHERMAN is designed to incorporate the enhanced performance characteristics of the patented Stepped Vee Ventilated Tunnel, along with the ease of use and economy of twin engines. Rides and fishes like a big boat, handles like a small one.
Invincible 33 OPEN FISHERMAN Features
- Single-Level Deck
- 360-Degree Walk Around Fishability
- 320 Gallons of Fuel allows for 425-plus Nautical Mile Range
- Transom Door
- AGM Sealed Batteries
- Built-In Anchor Locker
- Deluxe Console with Fully-Lined Interior-Room for Full-Sized Head
- Exceptionally Generous Under-Deck Storage
- Finished Bilge
- Under Gunnel Lighting
- High-Speed Pickup for Livewell Seachest
- Sink with Tackle Drawers
- Saltwater Washdown
- Three Automatic 2,000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Waterproof Switches and Circuit Breaker Protected System
- 100% Vinylester Resin Hull
- 316 Stainless-Steel Hardware
If you would like to buy an Invincible 33 OPEN FISHERMAN for private use, or for placing in our highly regarded charter fleet in the Caribbean, or would simply like to learn more about this or another Bavaria model email Robin Hodges. firstname.lastname@example.org Full contact details for our team can be found here.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 10 m / 32 ft 10 in
- Beam (width)
- 2.9 m / 9 ft 6 in
- 3,700 kg / 8,157 lbs
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 1,211 L / 320 gallons
- Engine size
- 900 hp / 671 kW
- No. of engines
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.