Our most compact catamaran, the Invincible 35 Catamaran is designed to get the maximum performance out of either a twin or quad engine configuration. It’s a versatile fishing machine, with effortless manoeuvrability, a speedy, comfortable ride and unparalleled stability for a boat of its size, due to the tremendous cockpit and deck space our patent-pending design creates.
Invincible 35 Catamaran Features
- 360-Degree Walk Around Fishability
- Side Dive Door (Optional)
- Flat Transom
- 500-plus Nautical Mile Range
- Above and Below Deck Livewells
- AGM Sealed Batteries
- Built-In Anchor Locker
- Exceptionally Generous Under-Deck Storage
- Interior Console Light
- Saltwater Washdown
- Four (4) Automatic 2,000 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Waterproof Switches and Circuit Breaker Protected System
- 100% Vinylester Resin Hull
- Vacuum-Bagged Cored Hull Construction
If you would like to buy an Invincible 35 Catamaran for private use, or for placing in our highly regarded charter fleet in the Caribbean, or would simply like to learn more about this or another Bavaria model email Robin Hodges. email@example.com Full contact details for our team can be found here.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 10.7 m / 35 ft 1 in
- Beam (width)
- 3.5 m / 11 ft 6 in
- 4,700 kg / 10,362 lbs
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 2,000 L / 528 gallons
- Engine size
- 1200 hp / 894 kW
- No. of engines
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.