With family or with friends – the Bavaria Cruiser 50 is about the pleasure of sailing, but it’s about relaxation too. Together you can enjoy a fabulous time on the water or on land, and with a lot of people. That’s because, as well as a three, four and five-cabin version there is even a six-cabin version available. As with the Bavaria Cruiser 45, the Bavaria Cruiser 50 comes in three different equipment levels: ‘Holiday’, ‘Style’ and ‘Ambition’.
Nothing should get in the way of the pleasure of sailing. That’s why both helm positions give you a perfect view of the sails and the route ahead. Everything is always in sight – including the instruments, which are extremely easy to operate. Even turning is easy, thanks to a self-tacking jib.
The Bavaria Cruiser 50 also has a good potential for speed. The performance rig is pure joy, even for ambitious sailors, and it makes the yacht fast and safe in any weather.
- Twin helms for a perfect view of the sails and course
- Fast maneuvering thanks to a self-tacking jib
- Ideal sailing performance for easy sailing
- Design by Cossutti Yacht Design
Bavaria’s aim was to make the Bavaria Cruiser 50 nothing less than a new benchmark in the 50‐foot yacht category. We’re sure we succeeded with its elegant, flat hull line and stunningly dynamic silhouette. The walk‐on deck is free of edges and steps, the hatches recessed into the deck provide optimum lighting and ventilation. Everything is clear and minimalist, reflecting our understanding of good, modern yacht design.
- Superyacht character in a 50‐foot package
- Elegant and dynamic design
- Choose from three equipment versions
- Loads of stylish details
The designers created a masterpiece in the Bavaria Cruiser 50, with its elongated hull three big windows, the long window strip and the special cockpit design, divided discreetly into sailing and relaxation areas so you can enjoy both aspects in full.
- TWIN‐TABLE COCKPIT – There are so many practical things on a BAVARIA yacht. These tables, for instance, can be lowered to transform the area into a lounge.
- WET BAR WITH BBQ GRILL- Grilling and chilling in the cockpit area? Just do it. There’s a gas barbecue and a fold‐up wet bar including fridge.
- SUNBATHING AREAS AT THE COCKPIT – Endless sunbathing areas. Two of them, for instance, are right next to the broad ladderway, very near the cockpit.
- TEAK DECK – Quality is something you can see – and feel. That’s why we offer optional, high‐grade teak in the cockpit and on all the walk‐on decks.
- DUAL WHEEL STEERING – Keep an eye on the sails and the course. And on lots of other things on board, such as tank levels, using the touch displays.
- SELF‐TACKING JIB – Set the rudder, turn, continue on your way. Tacking into the wind is a piece of cake thanks to the self‐tacking jib.
- UNDER‐DECK FURLER – Guarantees easy handling and good design: self‐tacking jib and genoa are stowed below deck on a rolling system.
- EXTRA SUNBATHING AREAS – If you don’t feel like withdrawing to the cockpit area to relax, then there’s also space at the bow and beneath the boom.
- XXL BATHING PLATFORM – 2.68 metres of width for everything that’s fun right next to the water: sunbathing together, swimming, diving – there’s space for it all
- DINGHY GARAGE – Watersports equipment needs space. This garage can accommodate almost anything you might need for an unforgettable outing.
- FLUSH HATCHES IN THE DECK – The way hatches are arranged also has to be perfect. Bavaria has recessed all of our flush hatches into the deck.
- STYLISH LIGHT STRIP – This is strip‐lighting of the superior kind: windows that extend practically all the way round the saloon, filling it with lots of natural light.
- HULL WINDOWS – Embedded into the elegant, flat lines of the hull are fabulously large windows that provide more light below deck.
Interior and Layouts
There really are an enormous number of layouts to choose from in the BAVARIA C50. From classic three-cabin to five-cabin version, everything is possible – and you can even have a skipper’s cabin in the bow. Compromises? Not with this yacht.
Whatever the layout, you’ll get a brightly lit saloon with lots of space for wonderful dinners with guests, and then for relaxing on the luxurious sofa.
The comparison with a superyacht is a good one. The BAVARIA C50 doesn’t just look fantastic, it boasts features you would expect only in a bigger yacht – things that make everyone’s time – and the sailing itself – unforgettable. Contact Horizon Yacht Sales to find out more about the superb Bavaria Cruiser 50.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 15.39 m / 50 ft 6 in
- Beam (width)
- 5.05 m / 16 ft 7 in
- 15,490 kg / 34,150 lbs
- Sail area
- 135 m2 / 1,453 ft2
- Draft (depth)
- 2.3 m / 7 ft 7 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 250 L / 66 gallons
- Water capacity
1 x 650 L / 1 x 172 gallons
- Engine size (standard)
- 107 hp / 79 kW
- No. of engines
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.