Horizon Yacht Sales - What are the steps involved in buying a yacht through Horizon?
When you buy a yacht with us our Horizon Yacht Sales staff will assist you throughout the purchase process, helping you select the ideal yacht to give you the ultimate yacht ownership experience.
There are five simple steps:
- Choose the boat that’s right for you: Our sales team will discuss the advantages of different models, layouts, sizes, mono-hull or catamaran, and help you specify your boat to your own wishes.
- Sign the contract: When you have decided, you sign a Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Pay a deposit: In order to secure the build slot at the yard you need to pay a deposit. This is 20% of the purchase price.
- Pay the balance: When the boat is completed and ready to leave the yard you pay the balance.
- Step aboard: We will commission and deliver your yacht to your chosen Horizon base in the Caribbean ready for you to step aboard.
Horizon takes care of it all. Comprehensive specification, commissioning, transatlantic delivery logistics, insurance, vessel registration and coding where needed. This is the same for private purchase or for placement in our highly regarded Charter Fleets.
To learn more contact our Yacht Sales Manager by email.