Horizon Yacht Sales is pleased to present this 2011 Bavaria Cruiser 35.
Bavaria Cruiser 35 Features
The Bavaria Cruiser 35 is very versatile with a two or three-cabin convertible layout that will suit small families requiring the additional space or the charter market. With an identical hull, deck and rig to the current 34, this is arguably the best-performing cruiser 35 on the market.
With an adjustable bulkhead in the aft cabin, the layout at the back is alternatively two equal cabins, one large and one small cabin, or one massive cabin alone. The forward cabin remains the same dimensions as the 34, a very large and comfortable space.
A roomy head and shower are located aft to starboard and the galley is in the port aft sector. A large top-loading fridge is situated next to the galley sink offering greater fridge storage than seen before on a yacht of this size. An aft-facing chart table hinges too and from its stowed position and offers more saloon seating or a secure navigation station equally.
Given Bavaria‘s incredible hull construction, Selden rigging, options including the German mainsheet system and a wonderfully balanced sail plan, this is a truly joyful yacht to sail. Whether it be cruising, chartering or any other time on the water, she will leave you wanting more.
The current owner has installed a brand new Volvo Penta D130 in 2020 with only 60 engine hours and added an impressive amount of interior and exterior upgrades including dockside 12K BTU air conditioning, Autopilot, and solar, new B&G chart plotter, AIS, and the list goes on!
- New Volvo Penta D1-30 27 hp engine, (March 2020) 60 engine hours
- Solar 390 watts of solar panels on the bimini, (2020)
- B&G Vulcan 7 chart plotter, (2019)
- B&G auto-helm with drive in the steering pedestal, with B&G Triton 2 display (2021)
- AIS adding a new VHF antenna (2020)
- Mabru air conditioning 12,000 BTW system, (2020)
- Hauled out 2020 to add a new through-hull for an out-of-water service and new antifouling.
- New water-cooled refrigeration system (2020)
- Added two self-tailing winches at the helm for single-handed sailing, (2019-20)
- New led navigation, steaming and anchor light bulbs, (2021)
- New Magma round 15” stern grill, (2020)
- 8.5 foot Mercury dinghy with new Yamaha 6 hp 4 stroke outboard (2019)
- Stern dinghy davit system, (2019)
- New cd stereo system, (2019)
If you would like to buy this Bavaria Cruiser 35 for private ownership use, or would simply like to learn more about this or another Bavaria model email Giles Starkey, at email@example.com.
- Hull type
- Max people
- Length (LOA)
- 10.8 m / 35 ft 5 in
- Model Length
- 10.8 m / 35 ft 5 in
- 5,800 kg / 12,787 lbs
- Draft (depth)
- 1.9 m / 6 ft 3 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 148 L / 39 gallons
- Water capacity
1 x 360 L / 1 x 95 gallons
- Engine Make + Drive
- Volvo Penta / Saildrive
- Horse power
- 27 hp / 20 kW
- No. of engines
- Bow Sprit/ Spinnaker Pole
- Bow Sprit
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.