Sleek, luxurious Flagship of the Sun Odyssey range. An offshore cruiser sporting elegance, comfort and complete utility.
Comfort and performance for passage making:
- Powerful, balanced and modern hull designed by Philippe Briand, that combines a long waterline length and a hard chine for speed and comfort at sea.
Relaxation and aesthetics:
- Large cockpit with full-function table
- Fold-down transom for easy access to the sea and sundeck (option).
- Sleek deck with curved windows, flush panels and integrated running rigging
Lighting, volume and ventilation:
- A multitude of ports and hatches for ventilation and light
- 4 distinct zones in the saloon designed to allow each to be used independently without constricting movement throughout the interior
- Light and luxury down below with solid wood, matt varnish, polished stainless steel, leather and a full selection of interior fabrics.
Lots of features:
- All the key features of the Sun Odyssey range concentrated on the same boat
- Plenty of choices available: Different interior layouts, sail plans, keel and fabrics allow each owner a high level of personalisation
- Choice of woodwork: Teak or Light oak
Click Here to book a test sail or charter a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 519. The Sun Odyssey 519 is available to purchase to place into charter fleet or to own privately. Follow the links for Charter Purchase or Private Purchase.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 15.38 m / 50 ft 6 in
- Model Length
- 15.5448 m / 51 ft
- Beam (width)
- 4.69 m / 15 ft 5 in
- 13,900 kg / 30,644 lbs
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 240 L / 63 gallons
- Water capacity
1 x 615 L / 1 x 162 gallons
- Engine make
- Engine size
- 80 hp / 59 kW
- No. of engines
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.