Sun Odyssey 479
The Sun Odyssey 479, an elegant offshore cruiser, noted for its extreme comfort.
Comfort and performance for passage making:
• Powerful, balanced and modern hull designed by Philippe Briand, that combines a long waterline length and a hard chine for speed and comfort at sea.
• Sleek deck lines, safe and ergonomic with flush hatches and integrated running rigging.
• Sail plan with a high aspect ratio. Multiple choices including: self-tacking jib, large, overlapping genoa, Code 0, furling mast, etc…
• Safe and ergonomic cockpit with lines led back to helm stations.
Relaxation and aesthetics:
• Large cockpit with full-function table
• Fold-down transom for easy access to the sea and sundeck
• Sleek deck with curved windows, flush panels and integrated running rigging
Light, volume and ventilation:
• A multitude of ports and hatches for ventilation and light
• 3 distinct zones in the saloon designed to allow each to be used independently without constricting movement throughout the interior
• Light and luxury down below with solid wood, mat varnish, polished stainless steel, leather and a full selection of interior fabrics.
Lots of features:
• All the features of the larger Sun Odysseys concentrated on the same boat
• Plenty of choices available: Different interior layouts, sail plans, keel and fabrics allow each owner a high level of personalisation
• Choice of woodwork: Teak or Light oak
Click Here to book a test sail or charter a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 479. The Sun Odyssey 479 is available to purchase to place into charter fleet or to own privately. Follow the links for Charter Purchase or Private Purchase.
Sun Odyssey 479Specifications
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 14.05 m / 46 ft 1 in
- Beam (width)
- 4.49 m / 14 ft 9 in
- 10,809 kg / 23,830 lbs
- Draft (depth)
- 2.24 m / 7 ft 4 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 240 L / 63 gallons
- Water capacity
1 x 615 L / 1 x 162 gallons
- Engine make
- Engine size (standard)
- 57 hp / 42 kW
- No. of engines
Sun Odyssey 479Gallery
Yacht Sales EnquiryEnquire
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.