Horizon Yacht Sales present the Lagoon 560 catamaran for sale from the Lagoon catamaran range. By bringing together the internationally-recognized talents of VPLP (naval architects) and the Nauta Design studio Lagoon have created a luxurious, high-performance deep-water catamaran, incorporating comfort, handling and style.
- practical design and on-deck safety
- elegant and functional use of space
- comfort and efficient performance
- infusion-moulding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
- interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source that comes in a choice of finishes: light oak or teak
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and height below deck
- gull-wing bridge deck with two steps for greater comfort in heavy seas
- VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed!
- elegant and comfortable interiors by Nauta Design
- the flybridge is a veritable upper-deck saloon (access via closable stairway). Its helm station provides perfect visibility and includes a magnificent spot for sunbathing at the rear
- the cockpit is fully protected from the sun and sea spray and is on the same level as the galley, saloon and chart table. Includes large sliding glass door
- large and practical foredeck cockpit
- transom platforms specially designed for safe boarding
- cabin layouts that break with the tradition of having the furniture fitted parallel to the hulls
- the cockpit is directly accessible from the owner’s cabin (starboard) and guest cabin (port)
- owner’s cabin includes office, separate washroom and direct access to the cockpit
- guest cabins include VIP accommodation with separate washrooms
- saloon includes L-shaped galley separated by a stowage unit that can also accommodate a TV set on the saloon side
- chart table is forward facing and includes stowable electronics panels and control boards
- natural light in cabins thanks to large hull windows
- indirect lighting in saloon and cabins for soft lighting and the saloon windows can be fitted with blinds
- engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
“In a 25-knot strong breeze, sailing full and by, the GPS varied between 8.5 and 9.2 knots… Next morning, in a light breeze, we were able to set full sail (280 sq. m!). The 560 sails great in as little as 3 knots of real wind.”
Multicoques Magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK – February 2011
“A breeze of between 9 and 12 knots allowed us to fully appreciate the quality of the designers’ work. Despite a displacement of 30.3 tonnes, the boat made steady progress, was agile when manoeuvring and quickly picked up speed after each tack.”
Yacht & Sail, IT – November 2010
The Lagoon 560 comes in 2 versions:
- Essential: this version comprises all the essential features to ensure you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
- Comfort: fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Click Here to book a test sail or charter a Lagoon 560. The Lagoon 560 is available to purchase to place into charter fleet or to own privately. Follow the links for Charter Purchase or Private Purchase.
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 17.07 m / 56 ft
- Beam (width)
- 9.44 m / 31 ft
- 30,300 kg / 66,800 lbs
- Sail area
- 201 m2 / 2,164 ft2
- Draft (depth)
- 1.5 m / 4 ft 11 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 688 L / 182 gallons
- Secondary fuel tank capacity
- 688 L / 182 gallons
- Water capacity
4 x 240 L / 4 x 63 gallons
- Engine make + Drive
- Yanmar / Saildrive
- Engine size (standard)
- 80 hp / 59 kW
- No. of engines
- Height of mast above water
- 28.66 m / 94 ft
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.