Horizon Yacht Sales present the Lagoon 450 Flybridge version from Lagoon catamarans. Replacing the Lagoon 440 catamaran – which has come to be seen as a benchmark – is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon catamarans and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the new Lagoon 450 Flybridge.
Horizon Yacht Sales have the Lagoon 450 Flybridge for sale tax-free in the Caribbean and available for private purchase or entry into the Horizon Yacht Charters fleet.
The Lagoon 450 Flybridge Features
- infusion-molding: weight saving (important for a catamaran yacht), best possible structure, protection for the environment, and shipyard workers
- interior joinery in Alpi® with reconstituted wood in the spirit of sustainable development (choice of finishes: light oak or teak)
- vertical glazing for better protection against the sun, while maximizing optimisation of space and headroom
- gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy or harsh sea conditions
- VPLP design: a guarantee of performance under sail
- and the Nauta touch for comfort and elegance!
- a flybridge steering station with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large luxury sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again perfect for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making excellent use of the forward area
- particularly effective and safe transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
- interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality
- saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit
- natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls
- truly luxurious owner’s and guests’ cabins
- “U”-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea
- galley located between cockpit and saloon
- engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated
« 19 days, maybe not a “Route du Rhum” time, but nevertheless a very creditable performance for a voyage from La Rochelle to Pointe à Pitre (3477 miles) in a strictly standard Lagoon 450.” »
Jean-François Tanguy, professional skipper – February 2011
« The sailplan gives the boat the power to remain dynamic and fast in a wind of fewer than 10 knots. »
Multicoques magazine, FR / Multihulls World, UK-January 2011
- Essential: this version comprises all the necessary features: helping you get the best out of your Lagoon catamaran at a more affordable price.
- Comfort: fully equipped for long-distance cruising.
Click Here to book a test sail or charter a Lagoon 450 Flybridge. The Lagoon 450 Flybridge is available to purchase to place into a charter or to own privately. Follow the links for Charter Purchase or Private Purchase.
- Design Year
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 13.96 m / 45 ft 10 in
- Model Length
- 13.716 m / 45 ft
- Beam (width)
- 7.87 m / 25 ft 10 in
- 15,100 kg / 33,290 lbs
- Sail area
- 128 m2 / 1,378 ft2
- Draft (depth)
- 1.3 m / 4 ft 3 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 520 L / 137 gallons
- Secondary fuel tank capacity
- 520 L / 137 gallons
- Water capacity
2 x 175 L / 2 x 46 gallons
- Engine make + Drive
- Yanmar / Saildrive
- Engine size
- 45 hp / 33 kW
- No. of engines
- Height of mast above water
- 23.05 m / 75 ft 7 in
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.