Nautitech Open 40 “PRIDE” (2015)
‘PRIDE’, a Nautitech Open 40 catamaran, spent a year in charter in the BVI until June 2016, when her Owners initiated a Caribbean sabbatical in the Windwards and Leewards. PRIDE has received many quality upgrades to enhance passage making, communications and family cruising comfort and has been meticulously maintained by her knowledgeable and caring Owners.
This Mark Lombard designed OPEN 40 features twin helms located on her hulls, light composite construction, together with plenty of sail area delivering impressive performance for a 40 foot “cruising” catamaran!
Arrangements for viewing and Inspection: Owners will be cruising in BVI/USVI waters beginning May 2017,and can make the vessel available for showing and inspection in the British Virgin Islands during that time with advance notice. Potential buyers interested in viewing the boat prior to May 2017 can make arrangements to view and inspect in the Windward or Leeward islands with advance notice.
- Fresh water hose in forward locker for deck wash down.
- Kuuma propane BBQ with custom cover,
- Blue Water Desalination Express Modular Water maker 360 gal/day
- ACR Globalfix Pro EPIRB,
- Coastal Marine Wi-Fi extender including custom POE injector, wireless TrendNet router 300 Mb/second, antennae assembly powered by bullet M2 signal booster, 25 feet of Ethernet cable, 100 feet of waterproof Ethernet cable,
- Full waterproof paper charts for Windward and Leeward islands, August 2016
- Craftsman 2.5 gallon wet/dry vacuum.
- 2-3 person Caribbean kayak with back rests and paddles.
- Extra lines and fenders for hurricane preparation
- New engine starter batteries consisting of 2 x Exide AGM dual purpose Group 24 batteries, 930 MCA , October 2016
- New house battery bank consisting of 2 x Mastervolt 200 Ah 8D Gel batteries for total of 400 Ah,
- New custom made shade covers for salon windows.
- 6, 12 inch mooring cleats with SS backing plates.
- Two Lewmar Evo ST winches: : One on mast and one on transom
- One Lewmar Evo electric winch at cockpit
- LED lighting throughout.
- Electric Heads
- Victron Battery Monitor BMV 700
- Victron Bluesolar charge controller MPPT 100/30
- Battery charger: Victron Centaur 12V/100A
- Inverter: Mastervolt12/2000
- Generator: Fischer Panda 8000i
- Air conditoning
You can view the Yachtworld listing for Pride here.
- Hull type
- Max people
- Length (LOA)
- 11.98 m / 39 ft 4 in
- Beam (width)
- 6.91 m / 22 ft 8 in
- 8,500 kg / 18,739 lbs
- Sail area
- 91 m2 / 980 ft2
- Draft (depth)
- 1.35 m / 4 ft 5 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 430 L / 114 gallons
- Water capacity
2 x 390 L / 2 x 103 gallons
- Engine Make + Drive
- Yanmar / 3YM30
- Horse power
- 30 hp / 22 kW
- No. of engines
Yacht Sales EnquiryEnquire
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.