Bavaria 38 Ocean CC (1998) ‘Tangaroa’
Yacht Sales in Grenada are delighted to present ‘Tangaroa’ – a Bavaria 38 Ocean Centre Cockpit yacht.
This is one of the best Bavaria 38 Cruisers we have had the pleasure of seeing, the boat has been beautifully maintained and must be viewed to be appreciated. She has been lovingly cared for, is immaculate both inside and out, is ready to sail away and has never been in charter. Many spares and extras are included.
Don’t miss the opportunity to own this classic Bavaria 38.
Cockpit speakers – 2 saloon, 2 cockpit
Log-speedometer – Raymarine ST50
Radio – Kenwood
Depthsounder – Raymarine ST60
VHF – Icom IC-M505 – new 2011
Wind speed and direction – Raymarine ST50 new1 2011
Plotter – Raymarine E7 – new 2012, connected with AIS, including Caribbean Navionics charts
Autopilot – Raymarine ST600R w/remote control
Battery charger – Victron energy w/inverter 12v/1600w/70amp
Marine head – New 2012
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Volvo Penta diesel engine, 2,430 hours
Fuel tank not stainless
New 255 A/H batteries in 2016
Liferaft – Serviced Feb. 2014
Outboard engine brackets – Tohatsu 3.5, 2 stroke
Bimini Top – 2013
- Last Survey (2011)
- Control Gas installation (2011); Check rig and replacement of Forestay (2011)
- Removed all anti fouling layers, Osmosis check, new epoxy base layers (2011)
- Replace rudder bearing and bearing housing (2011)
- Complete engine – and gearbox revision incl. replacement of timing belt (2011)
- Replacement of all sea cocks and valves under the water line with TRUE Design fittings and valves (2011)
- New electric, charger, transformer, VHF, AIS, chart plotter (2011)
- New Teak in Cockpit and Heck (2011); New Teak caulking (2014); Hull and Deck polish (2015)
- New Cockpit drainage pipes and valves (2013 insurance approved)
- Engine reconditioned and gearbox rebuilt in 2011
- Saildrive hull seal replaced in 2011
This yacht is in excellent condition, full diesel tank (220 Liters), European VAT is paid (documented). All relevant documents and invoices are available in PDF.
“Ready to go wherever you want”
- Hull type
- Length (LOA)
- 11.58 m / 38 ft
- Beam (width)
- 3.96 m / 13 ft
- 7,500 kg / 16,535 lbs
- Draft (depth)
- 2.84 m / 9 ft 4 in
- Primary fuel tank capacity
- 220 L / 58 gallons
- Water capacity
1 x 110 L / 1 x 29 gallons
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- No. of engines
- Height of mast above water
- 16.91 m / 55 ft 6 in
HURRICANE SEASON PRICE REDUCTION TO $95,000
UNTIL NOVEMBER 2016 ONLY!
Yacht Sales EnquiryEnquire
Your information has been successfully sent to Horizon Yacht Sales.
Our yacht sales team will review your request and get back to you shortly.